Check these simple and easy steps to look after your beanbags.
Beanbags are that kind of furniture that refused the traditional materials and shapes. It is that cuddly chair that makes you feel home and well contained. Beanbags add more elegance and lovely touches to our places interior designs. The idea of owning a beanbag has been aroused to come up with new shapes and designs that serve different needs for everyone. People started to replace their traditional furniture ideas for home or office or whatever place is with bean bags. Beanbags are considered the first step for the revolutionary future of the interior designs and décor.
What is a bean bag?
The bean bag is a kind of furniture that looks like a bag and it is filled with different fills depending on what you want. It is used to support your whole body, so it can relieve your pains and help you to relax. Its special fill of shredded memory foam ensures your total support for your bones and muscles. The main feature of the shredded memory foam is that it can take the shape of your body and that what makes you feel comfy and relaxed.
Multi-usage bean bags:
- What makes beanbags special pieces of furniture is that it can be used as a multi-usage piece. You can simply put at any corner of the room and it still looks stunning. It has the ability to match with the whole interior décor.
- It is an important piece that provides you with the luxury touch of relaxation and the comfort that you need.
- It can be used as a sofa or a bed. It can be used as a chair or a buff. It can be used as a table or as a special piece of decoration.
- Everybody can use it. Babies, kids, teenagers, adults and even old people use bean bags and fall in love with them; and that is for what bean bags provide them with.
- Bean bags are used in everywhere such as homes, office, nurseries, nightclubs, shops, café shops, internet café shops, restaurants, gym, spa, beauty centers and so many places.
- Some doctors have replaced their traditional seats and chairs of their clinics with bean bags. They like to ensure their patient comfort, as they wish to relieve their patients’ pains. Bean bags are known with their ability to fix so many physiological problems.
- Kids can use them to practice their daily activities such. As playing, drawing, studying, watching tv or whatever they do.
- Bean bags also can be used at the gardens and beside the swimming pool. Some people use bean bags for fun games and entertainment.
How to keep your bean bag last for a long time?
Since beanbags have been used as a multi-usage piece, and that what makes it so special and important to all of us. Keeping your bean bag for a long time clean and still look new is an important thing that you should put in consideration.
Here are some tips to help you look after your bean bag:
- You should follow the cleaning instructions that are determined for each type of the used materials. By choosing the most appropriate way to clean your bean bag, you are keeping it longer from being damaged or misused.
- Bean bags cotton and polystyrene covers could be taken off and washed in the washing machine with some soapy cold water and softener. Then you can use the drier or you can let it dry in the air.
- Vinyl, leather and faux leather covers should be cleaned by a wet sponge and some water. Then you wipe them carefully. After that, you can use a dry piece of cloth to dry it. If there are some dark spots or stain, you can use a soft brush to remove them smoothly without causing any damage.
- Chamois and velvet bean bag covers can be cleaned by using the dry piece of cotton cloth and wipe them very carefully till they become totally clean if there are any stains and dark spots, you can use the soft brush and wipe the stains very well till it is gone.
Bean bags can be stored in simple steps:
- First, make sure that the bean bag is very clean, and has no stains or dark spots or even pets fur. It is going to be stored for a long time and you do not want your bean bag to contain any kind of bacteria or germs.
- Find a place that is dry and safe for your bean bag; because moisture causing huge damage to bean bags.
- You can recycle the fill of the beanbag and use your bean bag as a storage box to store old things or things you might not need for the current time.
Simple tips to keep your bean bag longer:
- Fix any scratch of your bean bag, so that it does not get worse.
- Keep it clean from dust and dirt.
- Protect it from being exposed to the sun rays and the outside weather. You can use a cover for the outside bean bags.
- Keep your pets away from the bean bag, in order to protect it from pets urine and bad smells.
- Do not use it for hard games; that could ruin the bean bag materials and unleash the inner fill to make a mess.
- Maintain the beanbag cover material very well, in order to keep it longer.
- Store bean bags in a dry and safe place that is away from dirt and dust.
- Make sure to remove all the stains and dark spots on the beanbag carefully; so that you protect your family from getting hurt by germs and bacteria.
- Do not jump on the beanbag or let anyone do it.